Jack Sharkey, PA-C, MMS, graduated from Midwestern University in 2019 with a Masters of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies. Before attending Midwestern University, he graduated with honors from the University of California, Santa Barbara, with a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. He previously worked at dermatology practices in Arizona and California.
In his spare time, Jack enjoys scuba diving, hiking, reading, and traveling.
Education & Training
- Midwestern University Physician Assistant Program
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Mayo Annual Practical Course in Dermoscopy
- Annual American Dermoscopy Meeting
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants