Dr. Anne R. Zhuang is a board-certified dermatologist with advanced fellowship training in Mohs micrographic surgery and cosmetic/laser dermatology.
Dr. Zhuang grew up in Colorado and graduated from Stanford University with a major in Biological Sciences. She earned her Medical Degree from Duke University, where she received a full-merit scholarship. She then returned to California and completed her Dermatology residency at the University of California San Diego, where she acted as a Chief Resident during her final year. After residency, Dr. Zhuang went on to pursue fellowship training in Mohs micrographic surgery at the University of California Davis as well as in cosmetic and laser dermatology with Dr. Suzanne Kilmer at the Laser and Skin Surgery Center of Northern California.
Dr. Zhuang is a member of multiple professional organizations, including the American Academy of Dermatology, American College of Mohs Surgery, and American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery. She has lectured extensively at meetings for these organizations and is the author of several peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters.
Dr. Zhuang’s areas of expertise include skin cancer surgery and laser and cosmetic dermatology.
In her free time, Dr. Zhuang enjoys skiing, traveling, and spending time with her husband and daughter.
“I always strive to artistically achieve a patient’s aesthetic goals, whether that is enhancing one’s natural beauty, improving areas of concern, or aging gracefully.”
- American Board of Dermatology, 2015
- American Board of Dermatology, Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery, 2021
- Doctor of Medicine, Duke University School of Medicine, 2011
- Division of Dermatology, University of California, San Diego, 2012-2015
- Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology, University of California, Davis
- ASDS Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery, Laser & Skin Surgery Center of Northern California
- Diplomat, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Mohs Surgery
- Fellow, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery