Online Services for Patients
You can interact with our clinics online from your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Using these services, you can communicate online at your convenience, complete any necessary paperwork prior to your appointment, and minimize your wait time in the clinic.
Account Management Portal:
- Register for an Appointment – Electronically sign and submit the necessary forms and other information before your visit.
- Pay your co-pay prior to your appointment.
- Receive financial statements and pay balances due.
Medical Record Portal:
- Submit Medical Information – Share your medical history and select a pharmacy before your appointment.
- View your medical records, inclusive of test results.
- Send an Electronic Message to Your Provider – To compose a message, type the last name of your provider in the recipient field.
Download the healow app to manage your account on the go!
Use our unique group code: AJCGBD
A Good Faith Estimate on Your Healthcare Costs May Be within Your Rights
Patients who don’t have certain types of health insurance coverage, or don’t use certain types of coverage (this includes uninsured or self-pay patients), are entitled to a Good Faith Estimate (GFE) of their bill from health care providers before those items or services are provided.
- This GFE will be provided upon request and factors in potential expenses such as medical tests, prescriptions, equipment, and hospital fees.
- If an appointment is scheduled three days in advance, we’ll provide a Good Faith Estimate within one day of scheduling. When you schedule 10 business days in advance, the estimate should be provided within three days after scheduling. The estimate is also available to the patient or customer before scheduling any service, and can be provided within three business days of the request. Any bill that is more than $400 over the Good Faith Estimate can be disputed under federal law.
- It’s important to understand that a Good Faith Estimate doesn’t factor unknown or unexpected costs that can emerge during treatment. For example, you may schedule an appointment for a specific reason and a provider could bring up another area of concern. Additional procedures not contemplated at the time of the estimate would not be reflected. Any complications that arise could result in additional charges as well.
For questions on a Good Faith Estimate from Golden State Dermatology, contact your location’s manager.
Open Payments Database Patient Notice
(CA Assembly Bill 1278)
The federal Physician Payments Sunshine Act requires that detailed information about payment and other payments of value worth over ten dollars ($10) from manufacturers of drugs, medical devices, and biologics to physicians and teaching hospitals be made available to the public.
The Open Payments database is a federal tool used to search payments made by drug and device companies to physicians and teaching hospitals. It can be found at https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov.