Curtis A. Raskin, MD, PhD, FAAD is board-certified in Dermatology and specializes in the management of skin disorders in adults and children, both medical and surgical. Dr. Raskin attended medical school on a scholarship and also earned a PhD in Molecular Biology. He graduated medical school Magna Cum Laude and was elected to membership in Alpha Omega Alpha, the national medical honor society. Dr. Raskin pursues ongoing medical education to stay abreast of the latest trends in technology.
Since 1998, Dr. Raskin has been working with patients to provide the best dermatological care for patients in the East Bay. Dr. Raskin’s experience in dermatology is coupled with genuine concern for his patients. His prime interest is the accurate diagnosis and treatment of your dermatologic condition. His staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention.
Dr. Raskin has been committed to provide uncompromising excellence in dermatology with the following mission:
- Listening to those he is privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed his patients’ expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.